Peace Hill FX ODS Tube Preamp
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The Peace Hill FX ODS is a 2-channel tube preamp inspired by the mythical Dumble Overdrive Special amplifier.
The Dumble ODS' versatile clean channel and harmonically-rich drive channel have been the backbone of some of the greatest performances in guitar history!
Guitarists describe the overdrive channel using terms like sustaining and blooming - and call the clean channel huge and responsive.
By placing the Peace Hill ODS last in your effects chain and plugging it into your amp's FX Loop, you can get amazing Dumble tones anywhere!
In addition to using it in an FX Loop, the ODS can also be plugged directly in front of an amp for beautiful tube tones.
Using it into the line input of an audio interface also gives you rich, natural tones when recording.
Whether you're at home, practicing with headphone or in the studio, the Peace Hill FX ODS is an amazing tool for beautiful, tube-y tones!
• Gain : Adjusts the input gain to the Clean channel.
• Bright : Adds high frequency to the sound.
• Deep : Lowers the center of gravity of the sound for a deeper tone.
• Rock / Jazz : Changes the overall volume as well as the characteristics of the 3-band EQ.
• 3-band EQ : This is a development of the Fender-type EQ. The effect changes seamlessly with Gain and each mini-switch. Try different combinations.
• OD channel Level : Determines the input volume (distortion depth) to the OD channel. The Clean channel Gain setting also affects the distortion depth.
• OD channel Ratio : Determines the volume of the OD channel. Adjust the volume difference from the Clean channel here.
• Master : Adjusts the overall volume. The Master doesn't affect the preamp's tone, allowing you to reproduce tones anywhere.
• Ordered with the True Bypass footswitch option.
• 2-channel tube preamp inspired by the mythical Dumble Overdrive Special.
• Sustaining and blooming overdrive channel.
• Huge and responsive clean channel.
• An amazing tool for beautiful, tube-y tones at home or in the studio.
• Place in your FX Loop, or in front of your amp for beautiful Dumble tones.
• 3-band EQ and mini switches for a super wide range of tones.
• Power: 12V DC.
• Current Draw: 500mA.
• Dimensions: 18 X 12 X 5cm.
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.