Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE Compact Overdrive
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The RevivalDRIVE Compact takes the groundbreaking circuit of the original RevivalDRIVE and condenses it into a pedalboard-friendly package.
The RevivalDRIVE Compact accurately reproduces a wide range of classic British and American non-master-volume valve amp tones.
Quickly dial in a range of legendary amp tones or mix and match different flavours to create your own unique sound!
A streamlined set of controls makes dialing in your ideal sound easier and more intuitive than ever before.
The powerful Post-Drive EQ lets you adjust the RevivalDRIVE Compact to suit your preferred amp and settings, not the other way around.
• Output: Overall output level.
• Gain: Adjusts input level for amount of overdrive.
• Blend: Mix between dry input level and overdriven signal.
• Highs: Increases mids and high frequencies. Progresses through a range of useful preamp voicings.
• Lows: Adjusts the amount of low-end distortion.
• More / Pres: Reduces the power-stage’s negative feedback or increases the presence.
• Post-Drive EQ Switch: Three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into bright, dark, and flat-response amps.
• Adj: Compensates the pedal’s output to suit how the amp’s controls are set when EQ1 or EQ2 is selected.
• A pedalboard-friendly version of the Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE.
• Reproduces a wide range of classic British and American non-master-volume valve amp tones.
• Houses a complete tube amp-style signal path recreated in analog electronics.
• Streamlined controls make dialing in your ideal sound easy and intuitive.
• Directly shape key amp properties like preamp voicing, break-up characteristics and low-frequency distortion.
• Built-in Blend control to mix in your dry signal.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Size: 142 X 66 X 59 mm.
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.