Old Blood Noise Endeavors
Old Blood Noise Black Fountain V3 Delay
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
After nearly six years of production, Old Blood Noise Endeavors has expanded their original pedal, the Black Fountain Oil Can Delay.
The Black Fountain reflects back to the days before digital delay, emulating the sounds of the famed and elusive "oil can delays".
These unique delays processed the instrument signal through actual oil in order to create warm, modulated repeats unlike anything else.
Oil can delays emphasized a beautiful, chorus-like modulation on the repeats.
This previously rare and unwieldy sound is now available in the Black Fountain V3, which features three modes and ample control over the signal.
The Modern mode emulates units such as Fender Echo-Reverb and Morley EDL, with the Vintage mode adding gain to the repeats.
Organ mode serves up a short-delay "oil can" emulation with spring reverb (such as the ones found on the Fender Dimension IV or Tel-Ray Deluxe Organ Tone).
The Mix knob at 100% wet in this mode produces a lush vibrato sound.
• Tap tempo: set your tempo on the fly with two taps of a footswitch (subdivide that tempo into quarter, eighth, or triplet notes).
• Hidden function: hold the Tap footswitch to momentarily maximize feedback, leading to a nearly sound-on-sound effect.
• Expression control: use an expression pedal to control Time, Feedback (or both simultaneously).
• Expanded delay time: all the way down to around 30ms and up to around 1s.
• Modern, Organ, and Vintage mode give three different takes on the voice of the delay.
• Fluid, Mix, Time, and Feedback knobs give control over the elements of each delay.
• New clickless switching and internal trimpot for gain.
|Power supply included||No|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accepts credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.