Nordvang Gravity Overdrive
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The Gravity packs two classic overdrive sounds in the same box.
The pedal is Nordvang's take on the legendary Klon Centaur and Ibanez TS10 overdrives.
Henrik Nordvang’s inspiration when designing this pedal came from John Mayer’s jaw-dropping tone during the outro solo to Gravity.
Both pedals also play an important part in John Mayer's live sound.
Mayer often uses a TS10 as his main lead tone and adds a Klon as a second cascading gain stage to craft his signature tone.
The Gravity is divided into two sides: side A (TS10) and side B (Klon Centaur).
In the middle, you'll find a toggle switch allowing you to flip the internal order of the effects.
When designing the Gravity, Nordvang stayed true to the original circuits, but gave them extra flexibility.
The TS10 side retains its original Buffer, but a three-position Lows switch was added.
The Klon side retains the circuit's beloved Buffer, but a Clipping switch was added (flipping between 2 pairs of rare diodes).
Like all Nordvang Custom pedals, the Gravity is made with a no compromise philosophy.
Each pedal is built with an extreme attention to detail using carefully selected premium components.
• Nordvang's take on the classic Klon and TS10 circuits.
• Inspired by John Mayer's tone on Gravity and Belief.
• The two sides can be used independently or stacked together.
• Order toggle switch flips the internal order of the effects.
• Side A (TS10) controls: Drive, Tone and Level knobs.
• Side B (Klon) controls: Gain, Treble and Output knobs.
• Lows switch (TS side) and Clipping switch (K-side) let you fine-tune your sound.
• Internal DIP switches on the TS10 side for extended tweaking.
• TS10 side uses original Toshiba 1s1588 silicon diodes and RC4558 op-amp!
• Klon side uses original NOS Sylvania 1N34A germanium diodes!
• Loaded with premium components.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Dimensions: 5.72" x 4.77" x 1.39".
|Power supply included||No|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accepts credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.