JAM Pedals Delay Llama Xtreme Delay
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The Delay Llama XTREME introduces new functionality and exciting features to the Delay Llama series.
The company’s original Delay Llama offered warm analog delay (courtesy of its faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3205 BBD chip).
The larger Supreme version added bells and whistles like tap tempo and expression pedal control.
The new Delay Llama Xtreme introduces even more features appealing to traditional delay fans and sound explorers alike!
Xtreme uses three 3205 BBD chips for a maximum of 800ms delay time.
The pedal allows four presets and tap tempo with subdivisions.
Holding down the tap-tempo switch sends the effect into Hold mode (producing sound-on-sound or runaway feedback effects).
A kill-dry switch lets you use the effect 100% wet in a parallel effects loop and/or maximize some of the pedal's wilder effects.
Inputs for an expression pedal or control voltage (CV) source, remote tap tempo and remote preset selection are on the pedal’s left side.
It also features 4 trail effects you can get lost in for hours on end. So, strap in, get comfortable and ride this Llama into uncharted sonic fields!
1. Vibrato : Sine-wave LFO modulation with controls for Depth and Speed.
2. Tape-age : Emulates the slight and random pitch variations a physical "worn-down" tape would produce in vintage tape-echo machines.
3. Random : Randomly changes the ms value of the repeats over fixed time increments resulting in abrupt pitch and rhythmic changes.
4. Pitch-shift : Gives you 5 distinct pitch-shifted intervals and 5 playback patterns (the last of which is a 5-mode sequencer).
• Introduces new functionality to the Delay Llama series.
• Maximum of 800ms delay time.
• 4 presets and tap tempo with subdivisions.
• Kill-dry switch lets you use the effect 100% wet in a parallel effects loop.
• Inputs for an expression pedal or control voltage (CV) source, remote tap tempo and remote preset selection.
• 4 trail effects you can get lost in for hours on end!
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 130mA.
• Dimensions: 5.9" X 4.9" X 2.2".
|Power supply included||No|
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.