Gamechanger Bigsby Pedal
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The Bigsby Pedal is a revolutionary polyphonic pitch shifter pedal that is able to reproduce the string bending and vibrato effects produced by Bigsby Tremolos.
The Bigbsy Pedal runs a hybrid algorithm specifically developed by Gamechanger Audio to achieve smooth polyphonic real-time pitch-shifting at low intervals.
It has been painstakingly tweaked to preserve the natural timbre and sound of electric and acoustic string instruments.
The unique spring-loaded foot-pedal design makes it possible to incorporate pitch-shifting into your playing in new and creative ways.
The Gamechanger Bigsby is an always-on pedal: the only thing you need to do to activate it is to step on the foot pedal!
The algorithm ensures that transitions between the DRY and WET (pitched) signals are as smooth as possible.
This opens the door to new strumming patterns and beautiful lap-steel and slide-inspired licks that cannot be achieved with traditional tremolo systems!
Another key component of the Bigsby Pedal’s sound is the DETUNE parameter.
This carefully crafted algorithm is designed to emulate the imperfections and dissonant properties of traditional mechanical string-bending hardware.
As a result, the vibrato effects produced by the Bigsby Pedal are almost indistinguishable from those of a conventional tremolo arm!
The Bigsby Pedal combines tremolo arm pitch-bend emulation with a unique set of features that can take this pedal much further than simple pitch bend.
• Revolutionary polyphonic pitch shifter pedal that emulates the tremolo arm string-bending and vibrato effects of Bigsby units.
• Spring-loaded rocking foot-pedal for upwards and downwards pitch-bending movements.
• Up to 12 semitone pitch-shifts in both directions (the pitch-bend range can be set separately for both directions).
• Foot-pedal and pitch-shift direction invert switch.
• The BLEND control allows for dynamic chorus and harmonizer sounds.
• DETUNE control for emulating the tuning instability of hardware tremolo systems.
• The AUTO mode enables an LFO that controls the pitch while the foot-pedal controls the depth.
• External footswitch input makes it possible to use the pedal in latching mode for typical pitch-shifter, octave, detune and chorus functionalities.
• Expression output gives the pedal control over other audio gear, either in conjunction with or separately from pitch-shifting.
• Full MIDI CC and PC control over all parameters, preset recalling, and clock syncing.
• High-quality buffered bypass and seamless transitions into and out of bypass.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 220mA.
• Dimensions: 8.6" X 4.3" X 3.3".
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.