Evidence Audio Forte Cable
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
As used by David Gilmour, Jeff Beck and John Mayer!
The Forte encompasses the design priorities of Evidence Audio: to pass analog audio from point A to B with as little change as possible.
It's crafted and sounds quite like the Lyric HG.
However, by putting a coating on the strands instead of using single solid IGL conductors, the Forte is flexible and rugged: making it ideal for stage use.
The Forte solves the same problems as the Lyric HG but in a way that offers flexibility and ruggedness.
Touring? Move a lot on stage? The Forte is the one you need!
• IGL-ECS conductors: Minimizes the effects of strand interaction, but retains flexibility of a common stranded cable.
• High Purity Copper: Open and extended midrange and highs without etching or glare.
• Semi-Balanced Geometry: Shield blocks noise instead of carrying your signal to preserve dynamics and dimensionality.
• Organic Insulation: Cotton wraps the conductors with a lower dielectric constant than polymers to preserve resolution and prevent smearing.
• 18 awg conductors: Uncommon cross-sectional area for incredible punch and authority without skin-effect anomolies.
• Neutrik connectors.
• Lifetime Warranty.
|Plug Type||Straight Plugs|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accept credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.