EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath V3 Reverb
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
Afterneath uses swarms of short delays to create unique washes of sonic texture.
The reverb created is massive and goes well beyond the territory of most reverb pedals.
Now in its third generation, Afterneath V3 serves up more creative control than ever before!
Afterneath V3 adds a voltage/expression input for external control, plus 9 different modes that govern how the Drag control interacts with the reverb effect.
Plug in an expression pedal, explore the different Drag modes, and discover an entirely new world of ambient effects!
1. Unquantized : Smooth, unquantized pitch change over the range of the Drag control.
2. Unquantized with Slew : Similar to the unquantized mode, but with a short lag reminiscent of the varispeed knob on a vintage tape delay.
3. Unquantized Volt/Octave : Smooth, unquantized pitch changes, but scaled to align to a 1V/Oct curve for easier melodic manipulation.
4. Chromatic Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Chromatic scale.
5. Major Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Major scale.
6. Minor Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Minor scale.
7. Pentatonic Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Pentatonic scale.
8. Octaves and Fifths : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between octaves and fifths of the original pitch.
9. Octaves : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between octaves of the original pitch.
• Uses swarms of short delays to create washes of ambience.
• Can reach self-oscillation at extreme settings for endless reverb.
• Flexi-switch allows for momentary effects
• Tweaking the Drag control changes the pitch of self-oscillation.
• 9 different Drag modes for big creative potential.
• Expression/voltage control input for external control over Drag parameter.
• Soft-touch switch.
• Tails / No Tails Switching.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.50" x 2.25".
|Power supply included||No|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.