CIOKS DC7 Power Supply
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The groundbreaking DC7 has a one inch profile and weighs 1.1 pounds thanks to the pure 2-stage switch-mode technology inside.
The profile may be low but the power ratings certainly aren't: the DC7 puts out a maximum of 48W from its 9 outlets.
The DC7 lets you connect multiple high-current effects from manufacturers like Effectrode and Eventide without noise of any kind.
CIOKS DC7 features 7 isolated DC outlets with four selectable voltages.
Each of the outlets can put out 660mA of current at 9V.
Additionally the DC7 has a 5V USB outlet and an auxiliary 24V outlet.
The DC7 is expandable with compatible 24V DC power supplies for even more isolated outlets and even more flexibility.
Combine the DC7 with the Flex cables included and you have one of the most flexible, noise-free solutions on the market for powering large pedalboards!
• 7 isolated DC outlets.
• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet.
• 4 selectable voltages on each outlet (9V, 12V, 15V or 18V DC).
• 5V USB outlet (1000mA).
• 24V DC auxiliary outlet (2000mA).
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25.4mm).
• 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology.
• Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering.
• Individual power limit LED on all outputs.
• Built-in true power meter showing the total load.
• Global overload status LED.
• Universal mains input voltage: 90 to 265V AC.
• Total maximum output power: 48W.
• Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards.
• Expandable with CIOKS 4, CIOKS 8 or other compatible units with 24V input voltage for additional isolated outputs.
• Weighs 1.1 lbs (500 grams).
• 12 Flex cables.
• Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards.
• Power cord.
• U.S. customers will receive a North American power cord.
• European customers will receive an European power cord.
• United Kingdom customers will receive a UK power cord.
• Australia and New Zealand customers will receive an Australian power cord.
|Type||Effect Power Supply|
|Outputs||7 isolated outlets|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.