CIOKS DC10 Power Supply
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
With a total of 1.600mA the CIOKS DC10 a perfect solution for bigger rigs with pedals only using a DC power source.
Its three powerful sections with 400mA each will power pedals with special requirements like those from TC Electronic, Eventide, MoogerFoogers or Radial.
Selectable with a switch, the DC10 offers voltages 9, 12 and 15V DC.
The DC10 can also power 18 and 24V DC pedals with one of the included Stack Flex cables.
The first 4 isolated outlets offering 4x100mA are ideal for standard 9V battery operated pedals.
• 10 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections.
• Toroidal transformer with additional magnetic field shielding.
• Short circuit protection of all outlets.
• Advanced LED monitoring of each section.
• Temperature monitoring.
• 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
• Detachable mains power cord.
• Includes a total of 16 Flex cables.
• Pedaltrain Mounting bracket included.
Outlet 1-4: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each*
Outlet 7-8: 9 and 12V DC / 400mA
Outlet 9-10: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
* can be merged into a 400mA section
• U.S. customers will receive a North American power cord.
• European customers will receive an European power cord.
• UK customers will receive a UK power cord.
• Australia/NZ customers will receive an Australian power cord.
|Type||Effect Power Supply|
|Outputs||Outlet 1-4: 9V DC (100mA each)|
|Accessories||Pedalboard Mounting Hardware|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accept credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.