CIOKS CIOKOLATE Power Supply
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
With some additions and a slightly different design, CIOKS combined the DC10 and AC10 power supplies in one box.
Loads of power, almost endless compositions of different voltages and a large selection of included Flex cables make this power supply a really strong tool for powering big pedalboards.
The CIOKOLATE will power several high current, high voltage and AC pedals.
Outlet 1 lets you simulate a dying battery: perfect for fuzz and overdrive pedals.
On top of that, it will also power all your standard 9V pedals from its many isolated outlets.
• 16 outlets configured in 12 isolated sections.
• Two toroidal transformers with additional magnetic field shielding.
• One outlet with adjustable voltage in the range 4-15V.
• Short circuit protection of all outlets.
• Advanced LED monitoring of each section.
• Temperature monitoring.
• 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
• Silent microprocessor controlled fan to ensure optimal operating temperature.
• Includes a total of 24 Flex cables.
• Pedaltrain mounting kit included.
Outlet 1: 4-15V DC adjustable / 100mA
Outlet 2-4: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 5: 18 or 24V DC / 100mA
Outlet 6-7: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
Outlet 8-9: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA each
Outlet 10-11: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
Outlet 12-13: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 600mA*
Outlet 14: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA*
Outlet 15-16: 9, 12 or 16V AC / 800mA
* only one of these two sections can be used.
• U.S. customers will receive a North American power cord.
• European customers will receive an European power cord.
• UK customers will receive a UK power cord.
• Australia/NZ customers will receive an Australian power cord.
|Type||Effect Power Supply|
|Outputs||Outlet 2-4: 9V DC (100mA each)|
|Accessories||Pedalboard Mounting Hardware|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.