Catalinbread Belle Epoch Delay
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The Catalinbread Belle Epoch Tape Echo has tape echo sounds so authentic, you’d swear there was tape inside!
Inspired by the legendary Maestro Echoplex EP-3, the Belle Epoch features everything you love about the EP-3 in a small, maintenance-free pedal format.
The Belle Epoch delivers all the fantastic analog variations and dynamic power of the original.
It even has the discrete preamp and self-oscillation that helped make the EP-3 a legend!
The original Echiplex was used as a musical instrument unto itself and this is exactly what Catalinbread captured with the Belle Epoch!
" The Catalinbread Belle Epoch is the closest thing to a real EP-3 that I've ever played. " - Eric Johnson
• Faithful digital re-creation of the Maestro EP-3 tape delay units.
• Discrete preamp improves your guitar tone from low-volume cleans to saturated fuzz.
• Mix knob rotates from 100% dry to 100% wet signal for super-creative, precise control.
• Tone / Record Level controls the punch of the initial repeat.
• Sway / Mod brings back the random wow and flutter effects for realistic tape sound.
• Echo Sustain lets you decide how much delay signal to feed back into the delay line.
• Echo Delay controls delay time: set it anywhere within the EP-3's original 80 - 800ms range.
• Self-oscillation makes it an instrument in itself.
• Internal trim pot sets preamp gain.
• True Bypass.
• Power: 9-18V DC.
• Current Draw: 60mA.
• Dimensions: 1.96" x 2.36" x 4.33".
|Power||9 - 18V DC|
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.