AmpRX BrownBox Amplifier Voltage Attenuator
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
If you want to get the most out of your tube amp, you need a BrownBox!
Tube amps are designed to run at an optimal voltage, and standard 120V/AC wall current is typically too high for them.
The BrownBox lets you bring the current down to an optimal level, resulting in significantly improved amp performance.
Another benefit of running your amp at the optimal voltage is that your tubes will usually last much longer.
Whatever the venue, you’re sure to supply your amp with the optimal input voltage for your personal sound!
• The perfect way to optimize the input voltage for your tube amp.
• Dramatically improves your amp's performance!
• Optimal input voltage extends the life of your power tubes.
• LCD voltmeter makes it easy to dial in the optimal setting for your amp.
• Selectable input current setting ensures safe and accurate operation.
• Choose from 4 attenuation modes to fine-tune your voltage.
• Bypass mode lets you easily A/B the results of your optimized amp voltage.
• Braced metal chassis and protective bar withstand the most brutal touring conditions.
|Power Handling||Up to 540W|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accept credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.