Dial your dream tube amp tone into any rig!
The RevivalDRIVE Compact takes the groundbreaking circuit of the original RevivalDRIVE and condenses it into a pedalboard-friendly package.
The RevivalDRIVE Compact accurately reproduces a wide range of classic British and American non-master-volume valve amp tones.
Quickly dial in a range of legendary amp tones or mix and match different flavours to create your own unique sound!
A streamlined set of controls makes dialing in your ideal sound easier and more intuitive than ever before.
The powerful Post-Drive EQ lets you adjust the RevivalDRIVE Compact to suit your preferred amp and settings, not the other way around.
Origin Effects Revival Drive Compact Controls:
• Output: Overall output level.
• Gain: Adjusts input level for amount of overdrive.
• Blend: Mix between dry input level and overdriven signal.
• Highs: Increases mids and high frequencies. Progresses through a range of useful preamp voicings.
• Lows: Adjusts the amount of low-end distortion.
• More / Pres: Reduces the power-stage’s negative feedback or increases the presence.
• Post-Drive EQ Switch: Three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into bright, dark, and flat-response amps.
• Adj: Compensates the pedal’s output to suit how the amp’s controls are set when EQ1 or EQ2 is selected.
Origin Effects Revival Drive Compact Features:
• A pedalboard-friendly version of the Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE.
• Reproduces a wide range of classic British and American non-master-volume valve amp tones.
• Houses a complete tube amp-style signal path recreated in analog electronics.
• Streamlined controls make dialing in your ideal sound easy and intuitive.
• Directly shape key amp properties like preamp voicing, break-up characteristics and low-frequency distortion.
• Built-in Blend control to mix in your dry signal.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Size: 142 X 66 X 59 mm.
|Power Supply Included:||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 years|
Searching for a review of the Origin Effects RevivalDRIVE Compact? Check out this Youtube demo.
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups and Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’ve got a showroom location in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.