Peace Hill FX's homage to John Mayer's clean tone!
The Peace Hill FX TRJM tube preamplifier is inspired by Two-Rock's pursuit of beautiful clean tones.
Just like a Two-Rock, the Peace Hill TRJM offers a 3-band EQ and 3 mini switches, allowing for a super wide range of tones.
By placing the TRJM last in your effects chain and plugging it into your amp's FX Loop, you can get amazing Two-Rock-inspired tones anywhere!
In addition to using it in an FX Loop, the TRJM can also be plugged directly in front of an amp for beautiful tube tones.
Using it into the line input of an audio interface also gives you rich, natural tones when recording.
Whether you're at home, practicing with headphone or in the studio, the Peace Hill FX TRJM is an amazing tool for beautiful, tube-y tones!
Peace Hill TRJM (Two-Rock John Mayer) controls
• Gain : Adjusts the input gain to the preamplifier.
• 3-band EQ : The effect changes seamlessly with Gain and each mini-switch. Try different combinations.
• Mid : Boosts the midrange.
• Deep : Lowers the center of gravity of the sound for a deeper tone.
• Bright : Adds high frequencies to the sound. Turns off when Gain is set to maximum.
• Master : Adjusts the overall volume. The Master doesn't affect the preamp's tone, allowing you to reproduce tones anywhere.
Peace Hill TRJM Tube Preamp features:
• Ordered with the True Bypass footswitch option.
• Get John Mayer’s Two-Rock tones on the go!
• An amazing tool for beautiful, tube-y tones at home or in the studio.
• Place in your FX Loop, or in front of your amp for Two-Rock-inspired cleans.
• 3-band EQ and mini switches for a super wide range of tones.
• Power: 12V DC.
• Current Draw: 500mA.
• Dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 5cm.
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
- Free shipping within Canada.
- Free shipping to the USA.
- Free shipping on international orders over 399$.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
- Canada : 1 - 2 business days
- USA : 1 - 2 business days
- Rest of the world: 3 - 5 business days.
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : Is this item in stock? +
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
Q : Where are you located? +
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
Q : When will my order ship? +
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Q : How much does shipping cost? +
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
Q : What shipping method do you use? +
A : We ship with UPS.
Q : What payment methods do you accept? +
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
Q : Do you charge sales taxes to Canadians? +
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
Q : Are there import charges on orders shipped to Canada? +
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
Q : Are there import charges on orders shipped to the USA? +
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
Q : Are there import charges on International shipments? +
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
Q : Can you declare a lower value on customs documents? +
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.