Two notes Torpedo Captor X 16Ω Load Box
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
Torpedo Captor X is a compact reactive load box, tube amp attenuator, miked cab simulator, IR loader and stereo expander for home, live and studio use.
Play your tube amp at its sweet spot and adjust your volume with the Captor X's attenuator.
This is perfect for practicing with your true tone without driving the neighbors crazy.
You can even enjoy your 100W rig in silence with an immersive headphone experience!
Tired of lifting your heavy cabinet? Ditch it, and go directly into a live mixing console, portable PA, or audio interface.
Torpedo Captor X is also packed with creative bells and whistles that expand its functionality.
Shape your tone in real time right from your laptop, mobile device, MIDI controller or the USB Torpedo Remote.
Tap into Torpedo Captor X’s vast collection of virtual cabinets, mic combinations, and rooms for endless creative possibilities.
On top of that, the Torpedo Captor X includes a selection of signal processors to get your guitar tone just right.
Torpedo Captor X provides a handful of ways to control its parameters.
Take command of Torpedo Captor X with your laptop, iOS, or Android mobile device, via MIDI, or with the USB Torpedo Remote.
Select from 128 presets, or customize your own tones.
Captor X puts 32 meticulously modeled virtual cabs, 8 microphone setups per cab and 8 room simulations at your disposal!
Take a deeper dive with Torpedo Captor X’s onboard effects (including a stereo doubler, stereo reverb, EQ controls, and a noise gate).
• Reactive load box, direct box, attenuator and speaker emulation.
• 100W reactive load box: play your guitar amp without a speaker cabinet.
• Selectable (-38dB, -20dB, and 0dB) attenuator: achieve cranked-amp tone at any volume.
• Speaker simulation: send your amp's tone direct to a PA or recording device.
• Speaker Thru: connect direct and to a speaker cabinet simultaneously.
• Control via computer, iOS or Android device, MIDI, or USB Torpedo Remote.
• Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
• Instantly select your favorite preset directly on the Captor X.
• Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
• XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
• Silent playing with immersive headphone experience.
• Collection of onboard effects (including stereo doubler, stereo reverb, EQ, and noise gate).
• Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
• Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
• Power: 12V DC.
• Current Draw: 200mA.
• Size: 128 X 175 X 64mm.
|Type||Attenuator, Speaker Simulator|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.