Suhr Reactive Load IR Speaker Simulator
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The new Reactive Load I.R. builds upon the legacy of what is already widely regarded as the industry standard for accurate speaker cabinet load replacement: the Suhr Reactive Load.
Reactive Load I.R. incorporates exciting new features to the groundbreaking design of the original Reactive Load: making it the ultimate all-in-one solution for speaker cabinet replacement.
Reactive Load I.R. adds impulse response technology to the original Reactive Load, allowing you to quickly and easily access an array of an expertly mic’d speaker cabinets.
It comes preloaded with 16 Suhr speaker cabinet impulse responses captured by Celestion.
Reactive Load I.R. is an open system, so you can load 3rd party impulse responses via the USB port.
The Reactive Load I.R. eliminates the need to mic your speaker cabinet and gives you the ability to send the FOH engineer a perfectly mic’d guitar sound that is consistent night after night, without mic bleed issues.
The Reactive Load I.R. is virtually indistinguishable from a mic'd speaker cabinet which allows you to get professional quality sound in any room.
Engineers will love the ability to use both outputs to simultaneously record the dry signal and the I.R. effected signal for maximum flexibility when mixing.
Reactive Load I.R. is also the ideal practice tool.
The auxiliary input allows you to plug in your smartphone or other audio source and JAM along to your favorite songs through the headphone output, all while using your tube amp.
Whether you're playing live, in the studio, or at home, you can count on the Reactive Load I.R. to deliver the tones you hear in your head.
• A complete all-in-one solution allowing the use of I.R.s with our world renowned Reactive Load.
• Practice with your real amp using headphones: no need for a DAW and plugins.
• Aux input to plug in smartphone or other audio source to play along with headphones.
• Virtually indistinguishable from a mic'd speaker cabinet.
• Get professional sound in any room.
• Open system: you can store your favorite 3rd party I.R.s.
• Two independent low impedance outputs: I.R. processed and 100% analog un-filtered.
• Consolidates everything into one portable, powerful, grab and go package.
• Hi-cut switch.
• 6db signal boost (For use with lower wattage amps).
• Input: 1/4” / 8Ω / 100W.
• Two independent 1/4" balanced/unbalanced D.I. outputs.
• Independent I.R. output and 100% analog un-filtered output.
• 1/4" Thru: For use in conjunction with a speaker cabinet.
• Headphone output: 1/8" stereo.
• Aux input: 1/8" stereo.
• USB port for access to the I.R. folder structure.
• I.R. file type: wav, Mono, 24-bits, 48kHz.
|Power Handling||Up to 100 Watts|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.