Revv G4 Distortion
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on the tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide.
Applying feedback they’ve received from the G3, Revv Amplifications developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing.
The G4 is a great place to start for thick saturated amp-like tones and a complement to the Revv G3 or any existing rig.
• Amp in a box: Big distorted amp tone, organic feel and 3 voicing options.
• Based on Revv’s Red Channel: Huge, satisfying tone that still slices through a mix.
• Lets you bring the Red Channel's tone to a pedal-platform amp, fly-rig or studio.
• Plays nice in any rig (combos, heads, pedalboard rigs, in effects loops, with cab modeling).
• Standard 9V Power.
• Durable Construction with Top-Mounted Jacks.
• Rich, Wide, Fat Tone: If the G3 is a scalpel the G4 is a sledgehammer.
• Find huge extended low and high end presence with tons of gain on tap.
• Three Aggression Voices:
Red for all out saturation & thickness. Great for fat leads & chunky rhythms.
Blue reigns in extra frequencies a bit to tighten things up.
Off will get you great classic tones and dynamic blues breakup.
• Extra sag makes the G4 feel great and work for everything from modern metal to classic rock. It’s even an inspiring blues box!
• Build Your Own Tone: The G4 is a great way to build your own pedal-based rig around a clean amp, cab sim, or for studio use.
• Use with the G3 for rhythm and lead, crunch and high gain, etc.
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.