Neunaber Immerse Reverberator MKII Reverb
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
With richer reverbs and a Mix knob that goes 100% wet, the Immerse MK II is Neunaber's best-sounding reverberator to date.
Delivering the same no-nonsense flexibility as its predecessor, it’s more user-friendly than ever before.
Experience studio-quality tone in a pedal that can be used with instruments of all stripes.
• W3T: a smoother and more three-dimensional sounding version of Neunaber's flagship WET reverb. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
• Plate: Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
• Hall: The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
• Spring: The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
• Sustain: A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
• Echo: Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
• Detune: Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
• Shimmer: Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
|Power||9 - 12V DC|
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accepts credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.