Empress Compressor MKII
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The original Empress Effects Compressor was an instant classic.
The pedal gave players features and controls normally only found in high end studio equipment.
Improving on this success, Empress releases the new Compress MKII.
Empress added a ‘tilt’ tone EQ control and a selectable sidechain high pass filter built into the Compressor’s detection circuit.
Oh, and the whole package is now half the size!
• New smaller size.
• All Analog Signal Path.
• Extremely Transparent: Add dynamic control without altering the original tone of your instrument.
• 3 Compression Ratios (2:1, 4:1 and 10:1) offer lots of flexibility.
• Attack and Release Control: Allows for ultimate control over the compression characteristics.
• Mix: Blend uncompressed signal in with the compressed signal for parallel compression.
• Metering: Meter both gain reduction and input levels on separate meters.
• Tone: New tone knob (a "tilt" sytle tone knob centered at 500Hz to nail that perfect tone).
• Sidechain Send / Return.
• Sidechain High Pass Filter.
• True Bypass.
• Power: 9 - 18V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Size: 4.8" x 2.6" x 2.5".
|Power||9 - 18V DC|
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.