DSM & Humboldt Electronics
DSM & Humboldt Simplifier Deluxe Amp
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
DSM & Humboldt have released a new Deluxe version of their Simplifier, adding extra features to the compact amplifier and cabinet simulator.
The Deluxe version adds a stereo reverb and extensive signal routing.
The Simplifier Deluxe packs two discrete preamps, each of which comes with three amp models and three gain modes.
They can be separately configured and run in either as a two-channel amp, in parallel or in full stereo.
As well as the preamp, each channel sports a discrete cab simulation and power amp simulation.
There’s adjustable mic placement and cab type for the former, and adjustable presence, resonance, and tube type for the latter.
With this tone-sculpting device, you can now easily dial in unique sounds by choosing cabinet options, tube configurations, amps, gain stages, and more.
The Simplifier Deluxe will go from sparkling cleans, to chimey warm blues, and fire-breather high gain chunks.
All of this comes in a small package measuring just 5.1" x 3.9" x 2.5"!
There are endless connectivity options and multiple configurations for rehearsing via headphones out, recording, or live scenarios.
• Dual channel stereo amplifier and cab sim.
• Adds a stereo reverb and extensive signal routing options to the beloved Simplifier.
• Two studio grade preamps capable of modeling iconic amplifier tones.
• Each channel boasts 3 preamp types (MS Brit, American, AC Brit) and 3 Gain modes (Clean, Crunch and Lead).
• New Stereo Reverb with 3 modes (Room, Ether and Plate).
• Stereo TRS input and ‘through’ output, discrete left and right output jacks.
• Stereo FX loop.
• Pair of ground-lifted DI XLR outputs for running direct into a mixer or audio interface.
• External footswitch can engage the reverb as well as switch channels.
• Can also serve as a high-grade headphone amp with Aux Input.
• Power: 9 - 12V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Dimensions: 5.1" x 3.9" x 2.5".
|Power||9 - 12V DC|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accept credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.