DSM & Humboldt Electronics
DSM & Humboldt Simplifier
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
Chilean boutique pedal companies, DSM Noisemaker and Humboldt Electronics have joined forces to release the new and innovative Simplifier.
Simplifier is the first zero-watt stereo amplifier that will fit on your pedalboard and replace a full amplifier signal chain!
It features a stereo mic’d cabinet simulation, stereo FX loop, tube-like power amp stage, and a full-featured clean preamp based on 3 classic amps.
Simplifier's Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume and Gain knobs let you shape your tone, while a toggle switch allows you to choose between 3 preamp modes.
The power amp stage offers a choice of 6L6, EL34 and KT88 tube simulations. Presence and Resonance controls tailor the amp's response.
Once the preamp and power settings are dialed-in, a variety of cabinet simulation options let you choose between 1x12, 2x12 or 4x12 cabinets.
A stereo Spread control adds some width to your mix, while a stereo FX Loop lets you get the most out of your stereo ambient effects.
The Simplifier features a Headphone Amp with Aux input (for monitoring or silent practice), two XLR outs and two 1/4" outputs.
Simplifier features a 100% analog preamp that recreates with obsessive detail some of the most popular clean channel preamps ever:
• AC Brit : Classic AC30 tones. Sparkly and three-dimensional: the sound of the 1960s.
• American : Classic Blackface deluxe sound. Sweet and dynamic with a balanced response.
• MS Brit : Classic clean-to-crunch vintage Plexi tones. The sound that defined rock!
• The first zero-watt stereo amplifier that fits on your pedalboard.
• Select your favorite preamp (AC30, Blackface or Plexi).
• Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume and Gain knobs.
• Presence and Resonance controls tailor the amp's response.
• Stereo Spread control adds some width to your mix.
• Choose your power tubes (6L6, EL34 or KT88s).
• Stereo Cabinet Simulator (1x12, 2x12 or 4x12 cabs).
• Stereo FX Loop lets you get the most out of your ambient effects.
• Headphone Amp with Aux input for monitoring or silent practice.
• 4 outputs (two XLR and two 1/4" outputs).
• Power: 9 - 12V DC.
• Current Draw: 80mA.
|Power||9 - 12V DC|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.