DSM & Humboldt Electronics
DSM & Humboldt Black Clouds Distortion
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
DSM Humboldt’s Black Clouds was designed to be the ultimate high-gain distortion pedal, packed to the brim with versatile EQ and boost options.
The core of this 2-piece pedal is the ultra-high-gain distortion section, featuring three flexible modes and a full 3-band EQ, unlocking an endless assortment of metal-tinged possibilities, from brutal breakdowns to tones that dive down to the depths of djent-y mayhem.
Moreover, the Black Clouds also boasts a secondary footswitch to access this pedal’s powerful Master Boost section, with up to 20dB of gain available even when bypassing the distortion side!
Best of all, the mighty 3-way X-Gate switch enables the Black Clouds’ built-in noise-gate for squeal-free tones on even the most saturated settings.
Add in the flexible pre-preamp boost and tone controls, and the DSM Humboldt represents a crushing evolution in the world of high-gain pedals!
To accommodate everyone from classic guitar-into-amp players to modern modeling maestros, the Black Clouds boasts three different modes.
• Normal : The simplest of the Black Clouds’ modes, this setting is ideal for guitarists utilizing a traditional amplifier setup.
• Preamp : This mode is fine-tuned to excel with guitarists running into IRs, power amps, or digital modeling systems. It sports a sharper, brighter tone to cut through any mix.
• Mid Boost : Sometimes, your lead tones just need a little extra girth. Mid Boost cranks up your signal’s midrange for a fuller, meatier feel.
• The ultimate high-gain pedal, with a plethora of additional EQ and boost options.
• 3 different modes of operation to adapt to a wide variety of configurations.
• Built-in noise gate keeps your signal clean and clear.
• Full 3-band EQ to sculpt every facet of your sound.
• Exceptionally broad range of gain on tap, from a slightly boosted sound to brutal tones!
• Master Boost packs 20dB of clean boost that can be added to your signal, even when the pedal is disengaged.
• Pre Boost adds up to 30dB of gain before the preamp circuit.
• Power: 9 - 18V DC.
• Current Draw: 40mA.
• Dimensions: 3.74" X 4.7" X 2".
|Power||9 - 18V DC|
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.