CIOKS DC10 Link Power Supply
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The CIOKS DC-10 Link delivers 2800mA of clean power from its 10 isolated outlets.
Besides being one of the most powerful power supplies on the market, it offers some new features.
The adjustable outlet 10 will power pedals with non standard voltages (anything from 9V to 24V).
Due to its very high 800mA current capability at 9 or 12V, you can use this outlet to power effects with high mA requirements.
The mA-meter allows you to measure all your pedals’ current draw so you can use the correct outlet for each unit without “wasting” power.
Should you need more, you can connect another CIOKS Link Power Supply to it.
• 10 isolated and well filtered outlets
• Total output current of 2800mA
• Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic shield
• Adjustable 9-24V DC outlet with mA-meter and very high current capability
• Three high current outlets each 400mA
• Two medium current outlets each 200mA
• Four 100mA outlets for standard pedals
• Short circuit protection of all outlets
• Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
• 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
• Courtesy AC mains outlet
• CIOKS unique mains link feature
• Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
• Includes a total of 17 Flex cables.
• Pedalboard Mounting hardware included.
• U.S. customers will receive a North American power cord.
• European customers will receive an European power cord.
• UK customers will receive a UK power cord.
• Australia/NZ customers will receive an Australian power cord.
|Type||Effect Power Supply|
|Outputs||Outlet 1-2: 9V DC (100mA each)|
|Accessories||Pedalboard Mounting Hardware|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accept credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.