Create your own modular effects: the only limit is your imagination!
The ZOIA is basically a modular synthesizer in pedal form.
Instead of being a delay effect or tremolo, the ZOIA provides the modules necessary to build a delay or tremolo from the ground up.
But since you're the one building it, you can make it do whatever you want!
20 ready-made effects modules.
With the ZOIA you can build your own custom effects, synthesizers, midi controllers, and virtual pedal boards.
And to make life a little easier, Empress Effects created modules for all your standard guitar effects.
The included modules span from reverbs and delays to chorus, flangers
This is perfect for when it
comes to live performances: simply find your custom patch and load it
Empress Effects Zoia Pedal Features:
• 80+ Modules and Growing: ZOIA comes packed with a vast collection of modules to create just about anything you can dream up.
• Create your own effects, synths, control devices, and more!
• 20+ Ready-Made Effects Modules: Pre-built effects modules such as reverbs, delays, chorus, flangers, overdrives and more.
• Up to 64 Patches: Create and save up to 64 patches that can be easily recalled during live performance.
• Swap and Share Patches: Join the community of ZOIA users on patchstorage.com to try out other users patches or upload your own awesome creations.
• SD Card included: Load and save patches to and from ZOIA.
• OLED Display Screen for Easy Editing: View all of ZOIA's module and parameter information on the high resolution OLED display screen.
• Control Port and MIDI Connectivity: Connect a huge range of external devices to control any or all of ZOIA's functions and parameters.
• Customizable Patch Recall System: The on-board stompswitches can be used in either scrolling or bank-style preset modes, for quick on-the-fly patch recall.
• Built-In Help: The dedicated help function will give you quick information at a glance about ZOIA's various modules and options.
• High-Quality Audio: 48kHz sampling, with 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
• Low-Noise Signal Path: Features extremely low noise operation with a signal to noise of >105dB.
|Power Supply Included:||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 years|
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups and Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’ve got a showroom location in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon and Southampton Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
No posts found