Neunaber Immerse MKII Reverb: 8 magical stereo reverbs in one compact pedal.
With richer reverbs and a Mix knob that goes 100% wet, the Immerse MK II is Neunaber's best-sounding reverberator to date.
Delivering the same no-nonsense flexibility as its predecessor, it’s more user-friendly than ever before.
Experience studio-quality tone in a pedal that can be used with instruments of all stripes.
The Immerse Mk II is packed with 8 versatile reverb effects:
• W3T: a smoother and more three-dimensional sounding version of Neunaber's flagship WET reverb. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
• Plate: Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
• Hall: The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
• Spring: The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
• Sustain: A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
• Echo: Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
• Detune: Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
• Shimmer: Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups, Cable Kits and Book sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
We cannot ship this product to the following countries:
No posts found