Afterneath: an otherworldly ambient reverberation machine!
Afterneath uses swarms of short delays to create unique washes of sonic texture.
The reverb created is massive and goes well beyond the territory of most reverb pedals.
Now in its third generation, Afterneath V3 serves up more creative control than ever before!
Afterneath V3 adds a voltage/expression input for external control, plus 9 different modes that govern how the Drag control interacts with the reverb effect.
Plug in an expression pedal, explore the different Drag modes, and discover an entirely new world of ambient effects!
9 different modes for sonic explorations.
1. Unquantized : Smooth, unquantized pitch change over the range of the Drag control.
2. Unquantized with Slew : Similar to the unquantized mode, but with a short lag reminiscent of the varispeed knob on a vintage tape delay.
3. Unquantized Volt/Octave : Smooth, unquantized pitch changes, but scaled to align to a 1V/Oct curve for easier melodic manipulation.
4. Chromatic Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Chromatic scale.
5. Major Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Major scale.
6. Minor Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Minor scale.
7. Pentatonic Scale : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between intervals of the Pentatonic scale.
8. Octaves and Fifths : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between octaves and fifths of the original pitch.
9. Octaves : Quantized to 1V/Oct. Adjusting Drag changes between octaves of the original pitch.
EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath V3 Reverb features:
• Uses swarms of short delays to create washes of ambience.
• Can reach self-oscillation at extreme settings for endless reverb.
• Flexi-switch allows for momentary effects
• Tweaking the Drag control changes the pitch of self-oscillation.
• 9 different Drag modes for big creative potential.
• Expression/voltage control input for external control over Drag parameter.
• Soft-touch switch.
• Tails / No Tails Switching.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Dimensions: 4.75" x 2.50" x 2.25".
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups and Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’ve got a showroom location in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
We cannot ship this product to the following countries:
|Antarctica||Antigua and Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia|
|Bosnia and Herzegowina||Botswana||Bouvet Island||Brazil|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||British Virgin Islands||Brunei Darussalam||Bulgaria|
|Cape Verde||Cayman Islands||Central African Republic||Chad|
|Chile||China||Christmas Island||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
|Costa Rica||Cote D'ivoire||Croatia||Cuba|
|Djibouti||Dominica||Dominican Republic||East Timor|
|Ecuador||Egypt||El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea|
|Falkland Islands (Malvinas)||Faroe Islands||Fiji||Finland|
|France||France, Metropolitan||French Guiana||French Polynesia|
|French Southern Territories||Gabon||Gambia||Georgia|
|Guyana||Haiti||Heard and McDonald Islands||Honduras|
|Indonesia||Iraq||Ireland||Islamic Republic of Iran|
|Isle of Man||Israel||Italy||Jamaica|
|Kenya||Kiribati||Korea||Korea, Republic of|
|Lebanon||Lesotho||Liberia||Libyan Arab Jamahiriya|
|Mexico||Micronesia||Moldova, Republic of||Monaco|
|Nepal||Netherlands||New Caledonia||New Zealand|
|Norfolk Island||Northern Mariana Islands||Norway||Oman|
|Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru||Philippines|
|Qatar||Republic of Serbia||Reunion||Romania|
|Russian Federation||Rwanda||Saint Lucia||Samoa|
|San Marino||Sao Tome and Principe||Saudi Arabia||Senegal|
|Sint Maarten||Slovakia||Slovenia||Solomon Islands|
|Somalia||South Africa||Spain||Sri Lanka|
|St. Helena||St. Kitts and Nevis||St. Pierre and Miquelon||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Sudan||Suriname||Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands||Swaziland|
|Sweden||Switzerland||Syrian Arab Republic||Taiwan|
|Tajikistan||Tanzania, United Republic of||Thailand||Togo|
|Tokelau||Tonga||Trinidad and Tobago||Tunisia|
|Turkey||Turkmenistan||Turks and Caicos Islands||Tuvalu|
|Uganda||Ukraine||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom (Great Britain)|
|United States||United States Virgin Islands||Uruguay||Uzbekistan|
|Vanuatu||Vatican City State||Venezuela||Viet Nam|
|Wallis And Futuna Islands||Western Sahara||Yemen||Zaire|