Boomerang Rang III Phrase Sampler Looper Pedal.
If you want the looper that the pros use, this is the one.
The Rang III is the best looper for live performance, bar none.
- Easily syncs to an external MIDI clock source. The MIDI Start and Stop commands are supported as well.
- 4 distinct Play Styles provides ultimate flexibility:
Serial Play Style: loops play one after the other for building a song in verse/chorus/bridge fashion.
Serial Master Play Style: For serial style loopers it's nice to have a rhythmic background behind the melodic loops. Mute the strings and record a short "chika-chika" or beat on the sides of your acoustic axe. This rhythmic master loop can then play along with any other loop.
Sync Play Style: all loops can play simultaneously and are synced so they stay together.
Free Play Style: all loops can play simultaneously and are NOT synced; this is great for creating ambient soundscapes.
- 3 or 4 loops: your choice.
- Maximum recording time can be as long as 35 minutes.
- Thru Mute Function: turns off through signal.
- Expression Pedal Jack: connect an expression pedal for foot control of overall playback volume or Decay Rate.
- Stereo or Mono: recording and playback will be stereo or mono depending on which of the Smart Jacks you use.
- Smart Jacks: the Rang III senses which jacks are being used and provides different signal routing options.
- Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis. It's much smaller than the other loopers that approach the III's power.
- Stacking: "stacking" is adding a part to a loop (There is no limit to the number of parts you can stack).
- Undo/Redo: the last part stacked can be muted, then played again or rerecorded.
- Erase: loops can be erased one at a time or all at once; some loops can be erased while others plays.
- Copy Loop: a complete loop can be copied whether it is playing or not.
- Copy Live: this enables "re-sampling" and is very powerful; the pedal's output is routed to a new loop.
- Octave: plays loop an octave lower with your choice of original tempo (instant bass part) or playing at half speed.
- Reverse: loop plays backwards.
- Once: loop plays one time through then stops or if already playing, it stops at its end.
- Stutter: enables repeatedly starting a loop over before it plays all the way through, sort of like record scratching.
- Fade: loop(s) fades in or out with one button press; fade time can be 3 to 43 seconds.
- Reverse Solo: this is a built-in effect and enables you to create reverse leads live.
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups, Cable Kits and Book sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
No posts found