Empress Effects Tape Delay Pedal: Lush tape delay in a small box.
3 flavors of tape age let you choose how dark and gritty the repeats will get while filter and modulation controls allow for even more fine tuning.
Tap tempos with ratio multiplier mean rhythms like dotted eights are all at your fingertips.
Now with an analog dry path, the Tape Delay is packed with features: all accessible from the advanced configuration mode.
Presets can store all your settings and be recalled at the touch of a button: making switching live fast and easy.
- Killer Sound Quality: The Signal to Noise ratio is around 103 dB.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios: Use tap tempo to set the Tape Delays speed (the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy).
- True Bypass and Trails: The Empress Tape Delay Pedal employs true bypass, or you can choose to use buffered bypass with trails.
- Small Size: The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.5”.
- Analog Dry: The dry signal path is all analog.
- Advanced Configuration: Customize the tape delay to suit your needs.
- Blips: Activate blips to get crazy sounds when you move the tape head around while playing.
- Presets: Advanced configuration allow you to run with 0, 2 or 3 presets.
- Relay Bypass: Using a relay for bypass means quieter switching and, if the pedal loses power, your signal will still pass unharmed.
- Filter: Hi pass or low pass the delayed signal.
- Modulation: Add a little or a lot of modulation (or none at all)!
|Power:||9 - 18V DC|
|Power Supply Included:||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 years|
Searching for a review of the Empress Tape Delay? Check out this Youtube demo.
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups and Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’ve got a showroom location in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon and Southampton Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
No posts found