Empress Effects Echosystem: the ultimate delay-crafting tool.
The Echosystem features numerous faithful emulations of classic delays (like digital, tape and analog) as well as Empress' own take on each of these.
Moving beyond the classics, the vast amount of sonic ground the Echosystem can cover becomes apparent.
Check out the ambient modes when you're feeling chilled out, or perhaps a visit to the multi tap modes for some inspiration.
The Dual Engine functionality allows any 2 of these delays to be used together, routed in either parallel, series, or left / right configurations!
In addition to delays, there's the super-useful reverb combos which will elevate any guitar part.
Oh, and don't forget Whisky mode, best accompanied by a dram of whatever you've got!
Studio quality delays:
- 36+ studio quality algorithms and counting: The pedal has 12 algorithm types, all with multiple variations (for example, there are 4 different tape delays).
- Classic Sounds: Emulations of classic tape and analog units are available.
- Low Noise signal path: Features a signal to noise ratio of >104dB and maintains an analog dry path.
Easy to use:
- Fast to dial in: All the algorithm controls are sitting on a knob in front of you, no fiddling through laborious menus.
- Up to 35 Presets: Settings can be saved to 35 presets. With three stomp switches, accessing the presets is easy.
- 2 Preset Modes: Bank style or scrolling style preset modes.
- Advanced Configuration Menu lets you configure how your delay works: Select from true or buffered bypass, 0-35 presets, MIDI configuration and more.
Packed with features:
- Tap Functions: In addition to being to able set the delay time with a knob, global tap tempo as well as local tempo with lot of subdivisions are available.
- Dual Delay Engines: 2 delays can be used at the same time, each with its own full set of controls and routed in serial, parallel or left / right.
- True Bypass and Buffered Bypass: It can be configured to run with true bypass or buffered bypass if you want to hear trails.
- Cabinet Simulator: 3 variations to choose from, perfect for recording, practicing or for gigs without an amp.
- Output Transformer: Get hum-free operation when operating in stereo with two amps. Output 2 is isolated with a transformer to eliminate nasty ground loops.
- Universal Control Port: Connect an expression pedal, external tap switch, control voltage, external audio input and MIDI (all using a standard 1/4" jack!).
|Power Supply Included:||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||2 years|
Searching for a review of the Empress Echosystem Delay? Check out this Youtube demo.
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups and Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’ve got a showroom location in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon and Southampton Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
No posts found