The DC7 is here: the thinnest and most flexible power supply from CIOKS.
The groundbreaking DC7 has a one inch profile and weighs 1.1 pounds thanks to the pure 2-stage switch-mode technology inside.
The profile may be low but the power ratings certainly aren't: the DC7 puts out a maximum of 48W from its 9 outlets.
The DC7 lets you connect multiple high-current effects from manufacturers like Effectrode and Eventide without noise of any kind.
CIOKS DC7 features 7 isolated DC outlets with four selectable voltages.
Each of the outlets can put out 660mA of current at 9V.
Additionally the DC7 has a 5V USB outlet and an auxiliary 24V outlet.
The DC7 is expandable with compatible 24V DC power supplies for even more isolated outlets and even more flexibility.
Combine the DC7 with the Flex cables included and you have one of the most flexible, noise-free solutions on the market for powering large pedalboards!
CIOKS DC7 Power Supply features:
• 7 isolated DC outlets.
• 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet.
• 4 selectable voltages on each outlet (9V, 12V, 15V or 18V DC).
• 5V USB outlet (1000mA).
• 24V DC auxiliary outlet (2000mA).
CIOKS DC7 specifications:
• Groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25.4mm).
• 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology.
• Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering.
• Individual power limit LED on all outputs.
• Built-in true power meter showing the total load.
• Global overload status LED.
• Universal mains input voltage: 90 to 265V AC.
• Total maximum output power: 48W.
• Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards.
• Expandable with CIOKS 4, CIOKS 8 or other compatible units with 24V input voltage for additional isolated outputs.
• Weighs 1.1 lbs (500 grams).
CIOKS DC7 includes :
• 12 Flex cables.
• Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards.
• Power cord.
• U.S. customers will receive a North American power cord.
• European customers will receive an European power cord.
• United Kingdom customers will receive a UK power cord.
• Australia and New Zealand customers will receive an Australian power cord.
- Effect Power Supply
- 120V AC
- 230V AC
- 7 isolated outlets
- 4 selectable voltages (9V, 12V, 15V or 18V DC)
- USB outlet: 5V (1000mA)
- Auxiliary outlet: 24V DC (2000mA)
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware
- Power Cables
- Power Cord
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon pedals.
Shipping carrier used
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups, Cable Kits and Book sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.