CIOKS CIOKOLATE Guitar Pedal Power Supply.
With some additions and a slightly different design, CIOKS combined the DC10 and AC10 power supplies in one box.
Loads of power, almost endless compositions of different voltages and a large selection of included Flex cables make this power supply a really strong tool for powering big pedalboards.
The CIOKOLATE will power several high current, high voltage and AC pedals.
Outlet 1 lets you simulate a dying battery: perfect for fuzz and overdrive pedals.
On top of that, it will also power all your standard 9V pedals from its many isolated outlets.
- 16 outlets configured in 12 isolated sections.
- Two toroidal transformers with additional magnetic field shielding.
- One outlet with adjustable voltage in the range 4-15V.
- Short circuit protection of all outlets.
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section.
- Temperature monitoring.
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
- Silent microprocessor controlled fan to ensure optimal operating temperature.
Outlet 1: 4-15V DC adjustable / 100mA
Outlet 2-4: 9V DC / 100mA each
Outlet 5: 18 or 24V DC / 100mA
Outlet 6-7: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
Outlet 8-9: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA each
Outlet 10-11: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
Outlet 12-13: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 600mA*
Outlet 14: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA*
Outlet 15-16: 9, 12 or 16V AC / 800mA
* only one of these two sections can be used
- A total of 24 Flex cables.
- Pedaltrain mounting kit.
- U.S. customers will receive a North American power cord.
- European customers will receive an European power cord.
- UK customers will receive a UK power cord.
- Australia/NZ customers will receive an Australian power cord.
- Effect Power Supply
- 120V AC
- 230V AC
- Outlet 1: 4V to 15V DC (100mA)
- Outlet 2-4: 9V DC (100mA each)
- Outlet 5: 18 or 24V DC (100mA)
- Outlet 6-7: 9 or 12V DC (200mA each)
- Outlet 8-9: 9 or 12V DC (400mA each)
- Outlet 10-11: 9 and 12 or 15V DC (400mA)
- Outlet 12-13: 9 and 12 or 15V DC (600mA) *
- Outlet 14: 9 or 12V AC (800mA) *
- Outlet 15-16: 9, 12 or 16V AC (800mA)
- * only one of these can be used at a time
- Pedalboard Mounting Hardware
- Power Cables
- Power Cord
No posts found
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with your best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!*
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!*
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
Shipping carrier used
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pickups, Cable Kits, Guitar Straps and Book sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Pre-order and special order deposits are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.*
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
* Certain products are excluded due to manufacturer restrictions. This includes Strymon Pedals.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.