Pair authentic spring reverbs with organic tremolo effects.
The True Spring Reverb incorporates 3 Spring Reverb sounds from the Source Audio Ventris with 3 Tremolo styles from the Vertigo Tremolo.
On the reverb side, the True Spring lets you choose between the reverb tones of vintage combo amps or the "drippy" sound of tube-driven outboard units.
Each reverb works in tandem with any of the pedal's three tremolo effects (Opto, Bias, and Harmonic).
The True Spring Reverb also offers a full-suite of modern effects pedal features.
Highlights include stereo Inputs and Outputs, full MIDI control, true or buffered bypass, bypass trails, and external expression control.
The Spring Reverbs:
• Short Reverb: Modeled after the unmistakable twang of 1960s Blackface amplifiers. A tight sound with a quick decay and smooth trails.
• Long Reverb: Representative of the livelier tanks found in some vintage amps. Long and deep reverb decays with noticeable “drip” and highly animated trails.
• Tank Reverb: Inspired by tube-driven outboard spring tanks of the 1960s. A bouncing, delay like sound. Think surf rock or spaghetti western soundtracks.
• Optical tremolo: The effect found in many combo amps of the 1960s. This tremolo has a distinct choppy character.
• Harmonic Tremolo: First appeared in Fender Brownface amps. A pleasing and complex tremolo that has characteristics reminiscent of a phaser.
• Bias Tremolo: Essentially pushes the tubes in and out of saturation. A smooth amplitude modulation with a mild overdrive created by the tube saturation.
Neuro Editing System:
The True Spring features a large set of editing parameters when connected to the free Neuro Desktop Editor or Mobile App.
Access alternate virtual spring lengths, extended EQ possibilities, advanced signal routing, reverb pre-delay, reverb modulation and more.
The App also lets you place the tremolo effect before or after the reverb tank.
After creating highly customized presets with the Neuro Editor, users can easily organize, save, and share them with other musicians in the Neuro Community.
Source Audio True Spring Pedal Specifications:
• Three Distinct Spring Reverb and Tremolo Effects.
• Preset Mode: Turn on the Preset Mode and save a user preset to each of the three toggle switch positions.
• Flexible Stereo Routing: The True Spring is equally at home in a mono or stereo rig.
• Universal Bypass: Choose between Buffered or True Bypass.
• Expression Control: Assign up to three simultaneous parameters with editable depth and direction.
|Power supply included||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
- Free shipping within Canada.
- Free shipping to the USA.
- Free shipping on international orders over 399$.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
- Canada : 1 - 2 business days
- USA : 1 - 2 business days
- Rest of the world: 3 - 5 business days.
You have 45 days to test your new gear.
If you choose to return it, we’ll send a full refund.
It’s that simple: no bogus restocking fees or charges.
Visit the Returns page for more infos.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q : Is this item in stock? +
A : On product pages, you can find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Email me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
Q : Where are you located? +
A : We’re in Blainville, Quebec, Canada.
Contact us to schedule an appointment if you’d like to meet.
Q : When will my order ship? +
A : Orders placed before 3pm EST ship on the same business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Q : How much does shipping cost? +
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
Q : What shipping method do you use? +
A : We ship with UPS.
Q : What payment methods do you accept? +
A : We accept credit cards and Paypal.
Q : Do you charge sales taxes to Canadians? +
A : Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
Q : Are there import charges on orders shipped to Canada? +
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
Q : Are there import charges on orders shipped to the USA? +
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
Q : Are there import charges on International shipments? +
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
Q : Can you declare a lower value on customs documents? +
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.