J Rockett Audio
J Rockett Univerb Uni-Vibe & Reverb
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Share a shop announcement or message
The J Rockett Univerb is the company's take on the classic 1960s Uni-Vibe.
But that's not all: you also get a spring reverb for adding boing-y goodness to the pedal’s swirling, Doppler-like ear candy!
The Univerb gives you access to the classic Vibe-style textures showcased on classics such as Robin Trower's Bridge of Sighs, Hendrix's Machine Gun and Pink Floyd's Breathe.
The Univerb is much more than a vintage re-creation howerver, it packs a greater sonic range than its predecessor.
A built-in loop allows you to place the Univerb's chorus/vibrato and reverb effects before and after your overdrives.
You can also use the two effects individually or simultaneously.
Plus, you get a generous complement of top-panel controls for dialing in your sound.
And just like the original box, the Uni-Verb runs at 24V. That said, it's designed to work with modern 9V power supplies!
If you want to cop the throbbing, hypnotic Uni-Vibe effects of yesteryear, the J Rockett Univerb not only nails them, it takes them to new worlds entirely!
• Modern take on the classic 1960s Uni-Vibe.
• Delivers the full gamut of the original's chorus and vibrato effects.
• Adds a vintage spring reverb for extra vintage mojo and dimension.
• Built-in loop places the Univerb's chorus/vibrato and reverb effects before and after overdrives.
• Chorus and vibrato effects operate both individually or in combination.
• Separate Chorus Mix and Intensity controls provide complete control over the chorus effect.
• Output control offers more volume than 1960s-era units.
• Supplies slower and faster sweep times than a vintage stompbox.
• Runs at 24V, but is designed to work with modern 9V power supplies.
• Power: 9V DC.
• Current Draw: 100mA.
• Dimensions: 4.75” X 5.25” X 1.25”.
|Power supply included||No|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
A : On each product page, you’ll find an availability status.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item is back in stock.
Enter your email in the ‘Notify me when available’ field and you’ll be kept in the loop.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’re in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : We accepts credit card, Paypal and Bitcoin payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on most orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A: Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for duties and taxes.
Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will be refunded minus shipping.
Please track your shipment to be aware of customs processing and delivery attempts.
A : We understand that import fees are an annoying part of international purchases.
However, we cannot offer to declare a lower value on customs forms.
Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for any fees that may be charged by their government.