Friedman BE50 Deluxe Head: Friedman’s most flexible amplifier.
Dave Friedman has proclaimed the BE-50 Deluxe 50W tube head to be the best amp he’s ever made.
With three channels inspired by his most popular circuits, effortless tone
sculpting and unmatched touch-sensitivity, it's hard to argue with him.
The Friedman BE50 Deluxe combines the sparkling clean tones of the Friedman Buxom Betty with the dirty tones of the BE and HBE circuits.
Thanks to a handful of Friedman’s most requested mods, this 3-channel head is chock full of tone-shaping possibilities and power!
BE and HBE overdrive channels:
- Friedman's BE and HBE circuits are industry standards for high-gain crunch, clarity, and nuance.
- Footswitchable BE and HBE channels.
- Independent volume and gain for each channel.
- 3-position voice switch dictates the top-end response of the dirty channels.
- Fat switch adds low-end girth and warmth.
- 3-way gain structure switch determines the channels’ overall gain.
Buxom Betty-like clean channel:
- Inspired by the chime, glassy top end, and full body of the Friedman Buxom Betty amplifier.
- 3-band EQ to shape your clean tone.
- 3-position bright switch tailors the sheen of your sound.
- Brings out the very best in your favorite pedals.
Flexible power section:
- The BE-50 Deluxe will be your go-to amp on any gig.
- Presence knob attenuates high frequencies in the amp’s power section.
- Thump adds or removes low-end rumble.
- Response control allows you to determine the amp’s feel.
- Transparent series effects loop with bypass switch always maintains your core tone.
- Half-power switch: toggle between 50W pentode operation and 25W triode mode.
Friedman BE-50 Deluxe Amplifier features:
- 50W / 25W all tube head.
- Three channels.
- Tubes: 2 x EL34, 4 x 12AX7.
- SAT, FAT, Bright, and Voice switches create a multitude of unique textures.
- Clean channel controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- BE channel controls: Gain 1, Master 1, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- HBE channel controls: Gain 2, Master 2, Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Ultra transparent series FX loop.
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch.
- Handwired in the USA.
|Number of Channels:||3|
|Power:||50 / 25 Watts|
|Tubes:||4 x 12AX7, 2 x EL84|
BE Channel: Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble
HBE Channel: Gain, Master, Bass, Middle, Treble
Clean Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
|Size:||8.75" x 26.75" x 11”|
Searching for a review of the Friedman BE50 Deluxe? Check out this Youtube demo.
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’ve got a showroom location in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
No posts found