EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things Pedalboard Reconcilier.
Swiss Things combines two true-bypass Flexi-Switch enabled effects loops, a Flexi-Switch AB-Y box with transformer isolation between outputs, a buffered tuner output, 20dB of clean boost with adjustable gain, an expression pedal output for volume control and a quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box that lives at the top-right corner of your pedalboard and really ties your rig together without any signal loss.
Here's what you can do with the Swiss Things:
• Use as many pedals as you’d like without tone-suck .
• Quickly and easily bypass or engage all of your effects with one click .
• Use Flexi-Switch Technology with every pedal in your setup .
• Eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume.
• Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise.
• Tidy up your rig, shorten cable runs, and reduce tone loss by keeping all inputs and outputs in one location.
Here’s what the footswitches do:
1. Loop 1: Features Flexi-Switch Technology and is unbuffered for use with distortion, overdrive and fuzz pedals.
2. Loop 2: Also features Flexi-Switch Technology and is buffered for use with time-based effects (delay, reverb, modulation).
3. Boost: Flexi-Switch Technology enabled and provides up to 20dB of clean boost post-effects loops and is intended for use as an output booster.
4. A/B: Selects between Output A and Output B.
5. Both: Activates Output A and Output B at the same time and features Flexi-Switch Technology
Here’s what the input, output, send, return, and expression jacks are for:
6. Input: Plug your instrument in here.
7. Loop 1 Send: Plug this into the input of the first pedal in the octave/overdrive/distortion/fuzz section of your board.
8. Loop 1 Return: Plug the output of the last pedal of the octave/overdrive/distortion/fuzz section into this jack.
9. Loop 2 Send: Plug this into the input of the first pedal in the modulation section of your board.
10. Loop 2 Return: Plug the output of the last pedal of your modulation section into this jack.
11. Tuner Output: Connect this to the input of your tuner.
12. Volume EXP: Connect any expression pedal to this output to control volume.
13. Output A: Connect this to the input of your amplifier.
14. Output B: Connect this to the input of a separate amplifier to use multiple amps and/or to play in stereo.
|Power Supply Included:||No|
Searching for a review of the EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things? Check out this Youtube demo.
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 399$US shipped to the rest of the world!
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ Rest of the world : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Frequently Asked Questions
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
A : We’re in Quebec, Canada.
A : Yes! We’ve got a showroom location in Blainville, Quebec.
Contact us to schedule an appointment.
A : The shop’s website accepts credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Amex) and Paypal payments.
A : We ship with UPS.
A : Shipping to Canada and the USA is free on all orders.
Shipping to the rest of the world is free on orders over 399$US.
Visit the Shipping Policy page for more infos.
A : Yes. Canadian residents are asked to pay sales taxes:
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
A : Shipping prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country. Customers
outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying any import taxes and duties that may be charged by
their government. Orders that come back to the shop as refused by the customer will receive a refund minus
shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.
A : While we do understand that customs fees are an annoying part of international purchases, we cannot offer to
declare a lower value on customs documents. Customers outside of Canada and the USA are responsible for paying
any import taxes and duties that may be charged by their government.
We cannot ship this product to the following countries:
|Antarctica||Antigua and Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia|
|Bosnia and Herzegowina||Botswana||Bouvet Island||Brazil|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||British Virgin Islands||Brunei Darussalam||Bulgaria|
|Cape Verde||Cayman Islands||Central African Republic||Chad|
|Chile||China||Christmas Island||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
|Costa Rica||Cote D'ivoire||Croatia||Cuba|
|Djibouti||Dominica||Dominican Republic||East Timor|
|Ecuador||Egypt||El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea|
|Falkland Islands (Malvinas)||Faroe Islands||Fiji||Finland|
|France||France, Metropolitan||French Guiana||French Polynesia|
|French Southern Territories||Gabon||Gambia||Georgia|
|Guyana||Haiti||Heard and McDonald Islands||Honduras|
|Indonesia||Iraq||Ireland||Islamic Republic of Iran|
|Isle of Man||Israel||Italy||Jamaica|
|Kenya||Kiribati||Korea||Korea, Republic of|
|Lebanon||Lesotho||Liberia||Libyan Arab Jamahiriya|
|Mexico||Micronesia||Moldova, Republic of||Monaco|
|Nepal||Netherlands||New Caledonia||New Zealand|
|Norfolk Island||Northern Mariana Islands||Norway||Oman|
|Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru||Philippines|
|Qatar||Republic of Serbia||Reunion||Romania|
|Russian Federation||Rwanda||Saint Lucia||Samoa|
|San Marino||Sao Tome and Principe||Saudi Arabia||Senegal|
|Sint Maarten||Slovakia||Slovenia||Solomon Islands|
|Somalia||South Africa||Spain||Sri Lanka|
|St. Helena||St. Kitts and Nevis||St. Pierre and Miquelon||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Sudan||Suriname||Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands||Swaziland|
|Sweden||Switzerland||Syrian Arab Republic||Taiwan|
|Tajikistan||Tanzania, United Republic of||Thailand||Togo|
|Tokelau||Tonga||Trinidad and Tobago||Tunisia|
|Turkey||Turkmenistan||Turks and Caicos Islands||Tuvalu|
|Uganda||Ukraine||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom (Great Britain)|
|United States||United States Virgin Islands||Uruguay||Uzbekistan|
|Vanuatu||Vatican City State||Venezuela||Viet Nam|
|Wallis And Futuna Islands||Western Sahara||Yemen||Zaire|
No posts found