New Tone King Imperial MKII Combo Amplifier.
Utilizing all-tube circuitry, traditional spring reverb, and a specially voiced, highly resonant cabinet, the Tone King Imperial captures the true experience of playing a well-worn vintage amplifier : both in tone and feel.
Twenty years of research and development have been engineered into the new Imperial MK II to capture the best of authentic vintage tone while offering a number of useful new features.
The new “handwired board” layout delivers real sonic advantages:
- Thicker, beefier tone with more character and focus, and really lively dynamics.
- Smoother, silkier high frequency response: more “chime” and less “glassiness”.
- Mids are chunkier with more harmonic complexity.
- Plenty of presence and “air” without sounding overly “bright”.
- Very low noise floor. Built-in AC line filter eliminates interference from computers and electronic devices.
Ironman II Compensated Power Attenuator:
- Tuned reactive load.
- Volume Level Compensation circuitry progressively modifies the EQ curve and compression at lower attenuation settings: the sound you hear at low volume is just as fat and present as it is at high volume.
- Damping Factor Compensation circuitry allows the speaker to act more naturally at low power. This prevents the speaker from feeling “stiff” at low volume: it really feels like you are playing a cranked amp, even at bedroom volume.
- Attenuator Bypass Switch: The new Attenuator Bypass Switch helps you match the volume level of clean and overdriven sounds. When this feature is enabled, the attenuator is automatically turned off when the rhythm channel is selected.
- HF Compensation Switch: This switch modifies the operation of the attenuator’s compensation circuitry, allowing you to tailor the compression, presence, and brightness to your listening environment.
Configuration: 1x12 Combo.
Preamp: 2-Channel, Footswitchable.
Output Power: 20W.
Tubes: 2 X 6V6, 4 X 12AX7, 1 X 12AT7, 1 X 5AR4.
Speaker: 12”, 8-Ohm Ceramic Magnet ‘Tone King 33’ Made by Eminence.
Built-In Ironman II Compensated Power Attenuator.
Weight: 36.2 lbs.
Size: 22-1/2” x 19-1/4” x 10-1/2”.
Tone King products are covered by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- Tube Amplifier
- 120V AC
- 20' Cable
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
Same Day Shipping:
Orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped within Canada!
✔ FREE Shipping on all orders shipped to the USA!
✔ FREE Shipping on orders over 299$US shipped to the rest of the world!
Shipping carrier used:
✔ Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ USA : 1 - 2 business days.
✔ International : 3 - 5 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Additional shipping charges may apply to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
How to return:
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
What to do if you receive a defective product:
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
✔ Used and clearance sales are final.
✔ Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
✔ Gift certificates are non-refundable.
✔ Special order sales are final.
Q : Is this item in stock?
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
Q : What are the sales taxes for Canada residents?
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
Q : Are there import charges on orders shipped to Canada?
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
Q : Are there import charges on orders shipped to the USA?
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
Q : Are there import charges on International shipments?
A : Shipping quotes and prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country.
International customers are responsible for paying any import tax and duties that may be charged by their
government. Orders that come back to the shop as not claimed or refused by the customer will receive a refund
minus shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.