New CIOKS DC-10 Link Power Supply.
The CIOKS DC-10 Link delivers 2.800mA of clean power from its 10 isolated outlets.
Besides being one of the most powerful power supplies on the market, it offers some new features.
The adjustable outlet 10 will power pedals with non standard voltages (anything from 9V to 24V).
Due to its very high 800mA current capability at 9 or 12V, you can use this outlet to power effects with high mA requirements.
The mA-meter allows you to measure all your pedals’ current draw so you can use the correct outlet for each unit without “wasting” power.
Should you need more, you can connect another CIOKS Link Power Supply to it.
- 10 isolated and well filtered outlets
- Total output current of 2.800mA
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic shield
- Adjustable 9-24V DC outlet with mA-meter and very high current capability
- Three high current outlets each 400mA
- Two medium current outlets each 200mA
- Four 100mA outlets for standard pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Courtesy AC mains outlet
- CIOKS unique mains link feature
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- A total of 17 Flex cables.
- Pedalboard Mounting hardware.
CIOKS products are covered by a 5-year manufacturer warranty.
- U.S. customers will receive a North American power cord.
- European customers will receive an European power cord.
- UK customers will receive a UK power cord.
- Australia/NZ customers will receive an Australian power cord.
✔ FREE Shipping on all Canada and USA orders!
✔ FREE Shipping on international orders over 299$US!
We’ve sent thousands of packages all around the globe.
Each order is packed with the buyer’s best interest in mind.
All orders placed before 3pm EST will ship the same business day.
Orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the next business day.
An update with tracking details will be sent shortly after purchase.
Shipping carrier used:
Estimated Delivery Time:
Canada : 1 - 2 business days.
USA : 1 - 3 business days.
International : 3 - 7 business days.
(Please note: business days don’t include weekends and holidays)
Electric Mojo Guitars ships to:
Additional shipping charges may apply to:
Please contact the shop for a shipping quote if your country is not listed here.
✔ 45-day satisfaction guarantee with every order!
If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, return it within 45 days and we'll send a full refund for the item.
Please pack the item carefully in a box and use a shipping method that includes tracking.
Please note that returned items must be received in brand new condition.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all included material.
If an item is returned in undesirable condition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
If you receive a defective product, please contact us so we can create a return label for you.
- Used and clearance sales are final.
- Pedalboard Cable Kits sales are final.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Special order sales are final.
Q : Is this item in stock?
A : On each product page, you can find an Availability status for the product.
Products with the mention 'Availability: In stock' are in stock and ready to ship.
Products with the mention 'Availability: Out of stock' are not currently in stock.
For out of stock products, you can ask to get notified as soon as the item arrives back at the shop. Simply enter your
email address in the 'Notify me when available' field and the website will automatically send you an update as soon
as the product is back in stock.
Q : What are the applicable sales taxes for Canada residents?
British Columbia: 5%.
New Brunswick: 15%.
Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%.
Northwest Territories: 5%.
Nova Scotia: 15%.
Prince Edward Island: 15%.
Q : Will there be import charges on orders shipped within Canada?
A : No. Canadian customers will not be charged import fees.
Q : Will there be import charges on orders shipped to the USA?
A : No. USA residents will not be charged import fees.
Q : Will there be import charges on International shipments?
A : Shipping quotes and prices do not include VAT or other import taxes which vary from country to country.
International customers are responsible for paying any import tax and duties that may be charged by their
government. Orders that come back to the shop as not claimed or refused by the customer will receive a refund
minus shipping. Please watch tracking on your shipments to be aware of customs processing and delivery.